Thursday, May 27, 2010

[Cool Project to Watch of the Day] PSTSDK.Net, a .NET port of PST File Format SDK

When Microsoft released the PST SDK (post), my first thought was “Oh I SO want a Managed/.Net wrapper/port!” It’s pretty obvious I wasn’t the only one with this wish (“Gee no kidding Caption Obvious?” LOL)…

Troy dropped me a comment to let me know he was already on it.

CodePlex - pstsdk.net: .NET port of PST File Format SDK

Project Description
pstsdk.net makes it easier for .NET developers to access the PST file format. This is a direct C# port of the PST File Format SDK project which is written in C++.

Current Status
Just getting started. So far primitives.cs is the only file with any content. More to come...”

Added to my watch list. Again, thanks for the heads up Troy!

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Open source PST SDK/library… from Microsoft!? Yep!

No comments: