Tuesday, August 24, 2010

“Getting Started with UML” DZone Refcard

DZone Refcardz - Getting Started with UML

“The Unified Modeling Language is a set of rules and notations for the specification of a software system, managed and created by the Object Management Group. This DZone Refcard outlines the key elements of UML to provide you with a useful reference when designing software.

…”

With VS2010 Ultimate’s UML support, I’m finding myself, “feeling the need to UML…” I mean, since I’ve already got it I might as well see how I can best use it, right?

Here’s a snap of the PDF.

image

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Nine UML’s from a Niner on Nine - Nine using UML with Visual Studio 2010 videos on Channel 9
“Practical UML™: A Hands-On Introduction for Developers” from the Embarcadero Developer Network

No comments: