"What's Cool about dotPeek?
- Decompiling .NET 1.0-4.0 assemblies to C#
- Quick jump to a specific type, assembly, symbol, or type member
- Effortless navigation to symbol declarations, implementations, derived and base symbols, and more
- Accurate search for symbol usages
with advanced presentation of search results
- Overview of inheritance chains
- Support for downloading code from source servers
- Syntax highlighting
- Complete keyboard support
- dotPeek is free!
I think we, the .Net Development Community, owe a word of thanks to RedGate. Their moves with Reflector have kicked the .Net dev ant hill and have caused a wave of development that I've not seen for a while...
Anyway, here's a snap of the app;
Since I did a folder snap of JustDecompile's install, only fair that I do it for dotPeek too. No Cicel this time...
JustDecompile - Free (well, reg-ware), for everyone, forever, stand-alone .Net Decompiler from Telerik
I spy with my little eye... ILSpy (Coding4Fun)