"This is pre-release documentation for the Windows Phone OS 7.1 development platform. ...
A How-to topic helps you to complete a task by presenting a series of procedures, a code example, or both. How-to topics are a good place for you to start if you are trying to perform a specific task, and just want to get your work done.
This topic includes a list of how-to topics about the following subjects.
- Getting Started
- Background File Transfers
- Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone
- Camera Applications
- Windows Phone Emulator
- Photos and Pictures Extensibility
- Windows Phone Profiler
- Contacts and Calendars
- Physical Device Testing and Application Capability Tools
- Controls for Windows Phone
- Execution Model and Page Navigation
- WebBrowser Control
- Fundamental Concepts
- Data Storage
- Networking and Web Services
- Push Notifications
- Common Application Development Tasks
- Scheduled Actions
- Globalization and Localization
- Search Extensibility
- Creating Trial Applications
- Sensors and Location Data
- Application Bar
I thought this a page that would come in handy...