There is no official news feed for the project, so I’m just copying here the announcement from their homepage:
We finally got it out the door, it took a lot longer than we expected. However, we have a ton of bug fixes rolled into this release as well as a number of new features.
- Some of the bug fixes include: concurrency issues, mono compilation issues, and memory leaks.
- A lot of work has been done to clean up the code base, refactoring the code and project files, and providing build scripts
- A couple of new features: Search.Regex, Simple Faceted Search, and simple phrase analysis in the Fast Vector Highlighter
- Download it now on our downloads page
Just around the corner is a 2.9.4g release (early January), that has been substantially refactored and uses generics across the board.
Lucene NuGet Packages:
- Lucene.Net - 126.96.36.199
- Lucene.Net Contrib - 188.8.131.52
- Lucene.Net Contrib adds a set of advanced functionalites to Lucene.net, like faceted search, spatial queries, highlighters, spell check and more.
The Flickr.Net API Library is a .Net Library for accessing the Flickr API. It is written entirely in C# it can be accessed from the following frameworks:
- .Net Framework 2.0 and above.
- .Net Compact Framework 2.0 SP1 and above.
- Silverlight 3.0 and above.
- Windows 7 Phone
- Monotouch for iPhone
FlickrNet NuGet Packages:
- FlickrNet API Library - 3.2.4310
- FlickrNet API Library for Windows Phone 7 - 3.2.4310
- FlickrNet API Library for Silverlight - 3.2.4310
- FlickrNet API Library for Compact Framework - 3.2.4310
FlickrNet is one of my favorite managed Flickr libraries and Lucene.Net speaks for itself... :)