"Just a quick post to say I’ve release version 3.5 of the FlickrNet API library.
A couple of things regarding this version and the FlickrNet library roadmap:
- This will be the last version to support the old Authentication model. Going forward only oauth will be supported.
- This will also be the last version to support .Net Compact Framework.
Welcome to the Flickr.Net API Libraries new home on CodePlex.
The Flickr.Net API Library is a .Net Library for accessing the Flickr API. It is written entirely in C# it can be accessed from the following frameworks:
- .Net Framework 2.0 and above.
- .Net Compact Framework 2.0 SP1 and above.
- Silverlight 3.0 and above.
- Windows 7 Phone
- Monotouch for iPhone
You can contact me at via the People tab or post a discussion here on codeplex if you require further help.
See my Flickr homepage at http://www.flickr.com/photos/samjudson
- System Requirements (covers supported platforms)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Project Documentation
- Current Issues
- Applications currently using FlickrNet API Library
- Thanks go to some people for helping out.
This is THE library (IMHO) to go to if you want to work with Flickr from .Net.