Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Windows Phone 8 Tip of the Day: Taking an on device screenshot

Vinod Kumar (Blog home) - Taking a Screenshot of your Windows Phone 8

What can I say about Windows Phone 8 experience – I just love it :). Every now and then I get amazed by some neat new features which surprise me and I have a whole load to explore from this phone. You might also want to see my older post on some of the cool features that I use – Windows Phone 8 features I love using.

This blog post is a simple feature that I discovered on Windows Phone 8 that was worth sharing. How many times you are playing a game or you found a neat thing on your Windows Phone that you wished you can take a screen shot of it and use? So here is the neat tip. You can use... [Click through for the tip... but cough... Windows + Power... cough... ]

 

It's two fingers easy and takes a little coordination, but once you get it, its easy, easy.

The funny thing is that I needed this, just this morning. And POW, there was the tip! I love the internet... :)

No comments: