Friday, January 21, 2005

Netron Light Framework

Netron Light Framework


"Francois Vanderseypen has just published a new article about The Netron Project on The Code Project. "Netron Light" is a getting started guide to the Netron diagramming library for .NET. He has also release a special light version of the framework, which should be easier for novice users to get started with. You can download the light framework here and the article in PDF format here.

It is simply a lovely framework - well written and easily extensible.

..."


I could have sworn I've posted about Netron in the past... But I guess not.

I've been following this project for a while, planning on playing with it as soon as I needed a diagram solution. I've downloaded it before and took a quick look. The main package is a little much and there's a learning curve that I wasn't ready to climb yet.

Well the Light framework and Code Project article will help me up this curve a long way...

No comments: