Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Very Nice Microsoft Certification Plan

The road to Microsoft certifications

"Part of my new job includes getting at least a MCP. The road I am interested in is architecture and there is no certification offering from Microsoft as yet. So, I am designing my own based on existing certifications. If I mapped it correctly I will pick up the following certs, in order, over the next 10-12 months:

MCP
MCAD
MCSD
MCDBA
MCSA
MCSE

Seems pretty aggressive! After all, you need to take the following number of exams: MCP=1, MCAD=3, MCSD=5, MCDBA=4, MCSA=4, MCSE=7. That's 24 exams! Let's slow down a bit. Betcha I can do it in 12 tests. Here's how

..."


Very nice MS Certification plan... With all the cert's I'd like to get one day.

Maybe this is my Cert year? :|

No comments: