Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Coding Slave Has a Microsoft Interview...

Coding Slave: The Blog: Q: When is the last time you behaved cowardly?

"Q: When is the last time you behaved cowardly?
A: During my recent employment interview at Microsoft.

About three weeks ago I was busy slinging code at my LA Weekly gig. My cell phone rang. It was a Recruiter from Microsoft. He asked me if I would consider working for the company. I said, maybe. He asked what I would be interested in doing. I said some sort of road show stuff, that I have been coding in a chair for about a year and that I might like to get out and work with other developers. He said that the company had a Developer Evangelist position open in Southern California that might be of interest to me. ..."


A great article of a fellow LA developer's Microsoft interview.

I walked away with a reinforced feeling that no matter where you go, no matter who you are with, you have to be you.

Good advice.

No comments: