Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Simi Valley bans opening of medical marijuana clinic

KESQ NewsChannel 3 Palm Springs, CA: Simi Valley bans opening of medical marijuana clinic

"SIMI VALLEY, Calif. Simi Valley has placed a moratorium on the opening of medical marijuana dispensaries in town.

The City Council voted yesterday to prohibit such a business for at least 45 days after the Police Department said it needed time to study the issue. ..."

We just recently got a bookstore, Borders, and don't yet have a major electronics store, but we might have a Pot store in Simi soon?

Interesting...?

I'm not against the store in concept and I know that if someone in my family were in constant pain I'd do everything I could to help them. But I do wonder if there are that many people in Simi with pot prescriptions to warrant such a store.

Guess we'll see in 45 days or so...

No comments: