Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Order free of charge - Connected Systems Business Kit

Order free of charge - Connected Systems Business Kit

"Microsoft is giving away free of charge a Connected Systems Business Kit which includes:

Presentations and videos describing connected systems for business decision makers, architects, developers, and IT professionals.

Generico, an extensive SOA-blueprints based, end-to-end sample application showing a typical enterprise implementation of SOA.

Technical training materials.

Microsoft Enterprise Development Series white papers.

Customer and analyst evidence

You can order a free copy over here"


With all the hype in SOA I wanted to check the the "end-to-end" sample included in this package... I've been trying to order this since I first heard about it but kept getting errors.

Well I gave it one last go today and now my order is on the way. :)

I don't expect much, but still it's free and if I get one good nugget of info then the time would be well worth it.

No comments: