Thursday, March 16, 2006

DLinq and Stored Procedures

Dinesh’s Cyberstation - DLinq: What’s cooking in the kitchen

"Some of you joined us on DLinq chat last week so you already have a sense of what is going on. For others, here is a peek at what we are working on:
...
More sproc / function support: strongly typed ways to use stored procs and user defined functions

..."

Thank you.

DLinq is just too cool, but without good stored procedure support, I couldn’t see using it.

I’m not trying to start another SP vs embedded SQL battle. It’s just that SP based SQL development has paid off for me more times than I can count, so it’s the way I’m going to continue to build SQL apps. But I really want some of the capabilities coming in DLinq...

I’ve barely scratched the surface of VB8 and I’m already starting to jonesing for VB9... sigh...


Technorati Tags:

No comments: