Tuesday, January 02, 2007

CABpedia - Composite UI Application Block (CAB) wiki

CABpedia

"Welcome to CABpedia, a place to share knowledge and ideas about the Composite UI Application Block created by the patterns & practices group at Microsoft, and related resources. I set this site on August 5, 2006, so it's very new. Please feel free to contribute your own content.

The vision I have is pretty simple. I'd like this to become a place for both new and experienced users of CAB. New users should be able to jump in and learn how little parts work without reading all the documentation. And at the same time. As your experience grows, it should also be a place where you can find cool things you can do with CAB.

..."

I think I need to block a bit of time and play through the stuff on the Where to Start page...

(via Infragistics DevCenter - FAQ:Getting started with CAB)

Related Past Post XRef:
Thinking about Composite UI App Block & Smart Client Software Factory Again...

No comments: