Friday, April 06, 2007

TFS Related CodePlex Project List

Buck Hodges - TFS tools on CodePlex (April '07)

"Sébastien Monteil, C# MVP, sent me email about a tool on CodePlex called Fissum, which is a tray app that shows your work items.  That reminded me that back in September I wrote a post listing the tools for Team Foundation Server on CodePlex.  So I thought this would be a good time to post a new list.  It's great to see that the list has gotten quite a bit longer!  It's in popularity order, according to the search that I did on CodePlex.

..."

Buck provides a great list of TFS related CodePlex projects. Some from MS (Guidance, Branching, etc), many from third parties...

If you find yourself saying, "I just wish I could do XYZ on TFS..." then check out this list. You might find an answer (or at least the start of an answer) already here...

(via INauseous() - Buck Hodges : TFS tools on CodePlex (April '07))

No comments: