Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Find and Replace Plugin for Windows Live Writer

Tech MOSS Team - Windows Live Writer Plugin: Imtech Find & Replace

"I use Windows Live Writer to post on my blog. Sometimes I just miss the Replace functionality which in my opinion is a must-have of each content editor - even the Notepad proves it. If I'm not wrong the Live Writer development team has promised to include the Replace in the next version. As a developer you have two options: waiting or just doing it yourself. I have chosen for the second one....

ReplacePluginDialog

The Find & Replace Plugin I have made support plain search as well as Regular Expressions. Furthermore you can do a replace on the Preview (F11 View) or the Source (SHIFT+F11 View).

..."

A handy feature addition...

FYI, though the project/release is on CodePlex, its source is not available at this time.

No comments: