Thursday, February 14, 2008

Forget the Race car Beds, the Shuttle Bed is IT

Gizmodo - Space Ship Bunk Beds Make Childhood Dreams Lucid

"ShuttleBed

...A simulated NASA cockpit complete with two chairs, $2595.00 is a small price to pay for living out your real lifelong fantasies..."

Oh man, I always wanted one of those cool race car beds, but this just blows those away (come on it's a Shuttle Bed! How couldn't it blow a silly race car bed away? I mean... it's a Shuttle Bed! With a cockpit!  ;)

I wonder if I would fit? I think I have to add a "guest room" to my house (or buy a bigger house) for this... Wait a future grandchild room! Yeah, that's it!

Now how to sell this to the Duncan Family Corp CFO... hum...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, that is definitely cool!

And I thought my handmade RACE CAR BEDS were alright.

Greg, check these out if you always wanted a race car bed--I tried to take it a step up from the ones we were offered when we were kids.