Thursday, March 06, 2008

The IE8 VPC - IE8 the easy way

Microsoft Downloads - Internet Explorer Application Compatibility VPC Image

"A VPC hard disk image containing a pre-activated Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista, and IE6, IE7 or IE8.

IE6_VPC.EXE

435.1 MB

IE7_VPC.EXE

434.3 MB

IE7-VIS1.exe

700.0 MB

IE7-VIS2.rar

700.0 MB

IE8_VPC.EXE

438.6 MB

IS7-VIS3.rar

590.5 MB

..."

I had vowed to my co-workers that I was going to blog about everything except the stuff coming from MIX08 (that's being covered well enough... ya think?).

Well I guess I lied...

Microsoft has added an IE8 VPC to their Internet Explorer Compatibility VPC list and I've not seen that covered many places, so...

Anyway, now you can play with IE8 worry free.

(via samaxes - Internet Explorer 8 Application Compatibility VPC Image & .: Daniel Melanchthon :. - IE8 Beta 1 VPC-Image)

 

Related Past Post XRef:
WinXP IE6 & WinXP IE7 VPC Images
WinXP SP2 IE6 VPC Image Refreshed
WinXP SP2 IE6 VPC Image

No comments: