Friday, July 11, 2008

16 years… My honey and I have been married for 16 years today. Wow…

Today is our 16th wedding anniversary. Yeah, wow…

16 years seems like a long time, and yet it seems like it was just yesterday that got married. It’s been an interesting time, where we have both grown and changed, where our daughter has gone from a lanky 9 year old to a Dr. of Physical Therapy and our son from a dream to high schooler. Jobs have changed, friends have come and gone, we’ve faced a number of challenges and the creep of time is never ending. Yet, today our marriage is a strong as it was on that very special day 16 years ago.

I don’t know where I would have been if I never meet her, but I do know I would not be where I am today without her. The fact she’s put up with me for all this time says a great deal about her, don’t you think?  ;)

I love you honey. Happy anniversary

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Congrats Greg!

Joe Crawford said...

Big milestone. Congratulations Greg!