Sunday, November 02, 2008

RSS Bandit v1.8.0.885 Released – Now with sync’ing with Google Reader and NewsGator

Dare Obasanjo aka Carnage4Life - RSS Bandit v1.8.0.855 Released

“I've been talking about it for almost a year and now we've finally shipped it. To celebrate the new release, we've created a new website to capture the awesomeness of the latest version.

Download the installer from here

NEW FEATURES 
- Download manager for viewing pending podcasts/enclosures
- Ability to synchronize feeds with Google Reader, NewsGator Online and the Windows Common Feed List.
- Option to increase or decrease font size in reading pane

BUG FIXES 

…”

image

You’re using a feed reader, right? Any feed reader, online or off, right? If you’re not, stop right now and start using one. No, I mean it. Stop. Right. Now.

There’s simply no way to keep up with everything that’s happening if you’re not using a feed reader. If online ones (Google Reader, NewsGator online, Bloglines, etc) don’t float your boat then there are a number of outstanding full client ones like FeedDemon (my current fav) and RSS Bandit. And since they sync with online readers you can get the best of both worlds…

For example, I have FeedDemon sync’ing with NewsGator Online which lets me sync my reads on three different machines as well as online via the NewsGator web and mobile UI. There’s just NO way I would EVER go back to a non-feed world. I can scan the newness from hundreds of sites in the time it used to take me to do 10…

 

BTW, don’t forget that the source for RSS Bandit is available too…

 

Related Past Post XRef:
RSS Bandit 1.6 Released

No comments: