Saturday, May 02, 2009

How about 716, or so, free live and on-demand development training courses/web sessions? Then head on over to msdev.com…

U.S. Dev Partners Blog - ISV Innovation Is Now msdev.com

“Access to free online training is critically important to our Solution Provider community, regardless if the economy is on the upswing or downturn.  We continue to listen to your feedback and are happy to announce that ISV Innovation has moved to msdev.com, a new and improved training community that makes it easier to access training on the latest Microsoft technologies…”

msdev.com

image

msdev Session RSS Feed

image

As far as I can tell all the training, sessions (live and on demand), labs, etc are all free, just a registration away. With just about everyone’s training budgets under pressure (assuming you even have a “training budget”) free training is perfectly priced training.

Because I have no life, I’m currently watching, IronPython for the Visual Basic Developer (which I could also download to watch it on my Zune if I wanted too… :)

No comments: