Saturday, June 06, 2009

“One Million…” visits… Thanks!

Last night we, you and I, hit the one million visit milestone. How cool is that?

For a little hobby I do in my spare time, a thing I do to capture stuff I find interesting for future reference, one million visits extremely humbling. I’m glad that this thing I do as a personal “thing” also helps others. There’s so much outstanding content available that it feels great to be able give back a little, contributing my tiny bit to “the world”  :)

Thank you

Thank you to those reading, to all of you who have linked to me and last, but by far not least, to everyone I’ve linked to. YOU are the real heroes here. This million visits is all because of you and your outstanding content. I just hope that I’ve been able to shine small ray of light onto your outstanding work and effort. Without you, this blog, and world, would be a much smaller and less informed place.

Thank you, thank you, a million times, thank you! You rock!

So now there requisite analytics screenshots… :)

From Site Meter;

image

More “fun” information from Google Analytics (which was added a few years into my blogging, so the numbers are not as complete, but pretty close);

image

image

 image

image

image

image

image

image

 

Again, thank you all…

4 comments:

Brad Osterloo said...

Congrats - I know I appreciate the knowledge and tools you seem to aggregate on your site and coming from a fellow developer's eyes makes it all the more useful and relevant - thanks again and best wishes for the future

Anonymous said...

how cool is that huh

i think u should pass it to the mvp program department to anounce you as NEW Microsoft MVP



your friend

athman

cyan said...

I have been a long time reader, thanks for doing these, your "hobby" is quite informational to a lot of us.

Najeeb Jarrar said...

Congrats, am a long time fan, first time commenter, i really learned alot from following you, thank you soo much for all the hardwork you put into writing those wonderful interesting articles of yours, i hope you all the best, Congratulation and thank you from Najeeb Jarrar - Amman, Jordan