Friday, August 28, 2009

Mapping your SkyDrive – Windows Explorer your SkyDrive

Windows 7 Hacker - How to Map Windows Live SkyDrive to Get Free 25GB Storage Space

“We have talked about getting Windows Live Essential tools for free, Windows Live SkyDrive is another great feel tool from Microsoft. It can store and backup your data  up to 25GB free cloud space. Here is a way to make the most out of the 25GB free space, by mapping it on your computer as virtual directory.

Step 1

Download the freeware called Gladinet Drive

SkyDrive

When it done you should see the new Network Drive on your Windows Explorer.

image

Okay, that’s officially awesome!

Not being able to map a drive to SkyDrive has made it much harder for me to accept and use it day to day. Sure I use it, but only when I have to, know what I mean? If I could map a drive to it, then I’d be ALL over it (which may be why we can’t map a drive to it? :/ )

I’m going to have to give Gladinet Drive a try… (BTW, make sure you check out all the OTHER “cloud” services Gladinet Drive supports… Now that’s cool! )

No comments: