Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"My TSA" Mobile App/Site (Yes, that TSA) - Plus a bunch more Apps from the Gov...

Apps.USA.Gov - My TAS

http://www.tsa.gov/mobile

“My TSA” gives you 24/7 access to information that passengers frequently request from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).

“My TSA” provides a tool to find out if an item is allowed in your carry-on or checked baggage, information on ID requirements and liquids rules, tips for packing and dressing to speed through security, and real-time operating status for U.S. airports from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

image

http://www.tsa.gov/mobile

image

image

image

image

[GD: I had to laugh a little at some of the last updated times on these... Still, it's better than nothing I guess?]

And while we're talking about Apps, you have to check out all the Apps available. By my count there's 85 mobile apps, iPhone, Android and web, available. I mean, wow!

USA.Gov - Mobile Apps

The government apps and mobile sites allow you to access official information on various topics from the palm of your hand. Learn more about apps.

SNAGHTML59baf4f

image

You have to browse that list... There's some pretty off the wall app's available, plus some that look like could come in real handy...

No comments: