Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Getting VS/TFS up to speed with all the latest SP's and hotfixes (Think, "Fresh system, install what in what order" list)

Grant Holliday's Blog - TFS 2010: What Service Packs and Hotfixes Should I Install?

"Team Foundation Server 2010 was released in April 2010. Since then, there have been a number of important Service Packs, Cumulative Updates and hotfixes that have been made available based upon internal usage at Microsoft and customer feedback via the support organization. This blog post is an attempt at bringing together all the updates that are currently available.

Installation Guide

For a new install, you should always start with the latest version of the Installation Guide. The version on the web is newer than the version that's included on the DVD/ISO.

...

image..."

I thought this a great round-up and one that I could have used a bit ago and I know I'll need in the future...

No comments: