Thursday, May 17, 2012

Free set Windows Performance analysis tools. From boot perf analysis, to power use, memory leaks, CPU hogs, app crashes and many more...

Confessions of a Guru - New and Updated (Free) Tools

"In conjunction with my upcoming book and sessions at Briforum, I am releasing a number of new and updated tools involving Windows Performance analysis. These tools may be found in the Performance Tools section of the TMurgent website. These tools are generally free to download and use (the only restrictions are for ISVs that want to use them to show off how good they are).

...

SNAGHTML23eb5b93

image..."

This is a pretty cool looking set of tools that you might not need every day and so might not readily know about. That said, I bet if you scan this list you'll see at least a couple things there that will have you saying, "Oh yeah, I can use that..." or "I could have used that when..."

No comments: