Thursday, November 13, 2014

Who's codealiking now? Limited number of Premium Access tokens for you? Gordon Beeming, that's who!

<gordon's blog/> - My Experience with Codealike

I have been using Codealike for a while now and thought I'd share my experience and things that I like about codealike with everyone. I did mention codealike on This Week on Ch9 when I hosted it last week with Greg Duncan.

What is codealike?

Codealike is a service that tracks your activity while you code normally. Once you've installed and signed in in your preferred IDE, the plugin will track, process and send the data to our servers so you can visualize it anytime you want to learn how you work and how to improve through trustworthy data.

...

Why should you use it?

As you can see from above there is a bunch of useful information that you can get out of codealike. If you have navigated to the codealike features page you would see that some of the cool features are premium features which you would normally need to pay about $12 a month or $100 a year. But if you email me I have a limited number of tokens that I am able to give out for Premium access to codealike, so what you waiting for? Send an email to me at [click through to his blog, please....] with preferable a link to who you are (blog, twitter, other social media, etc.) and if I have tokens left I'll forward them on to you =D.

image

First listen to Gordon chat about this on This Week on Channel 9 ([20-15]). Then read his post. And then [note to self] go get it! Even if he runs out of tokens, there's still the free version... :)

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Look who's talking now? My first primary hosting for This Week on Channel 9, "TWC9: Two Geeks and a Cube"

No comments: