Friday, December 30, 2005

New Blogger "Blog This"

So all of a sudden this morning I see Google/Blogger has released a new "Blog This".



<vent>
1. I really hate being surprised.
A heads up would have been nice, courteous and shown respect to their community...

2. The text box is fixed height. So as I resize the dialog, the text box size remains the same height. I hope this is a bug...

3. It now has a "Rich Text" option which is kind of cool... I guess.

4. The "rich text" editor is VERY bare bones.

I wish there was more "real" improvements though. Like categories? Or integrated tagging? Or easier per post comment control?

I don't want to knock (to much) the hard work someone put into this. And it's great that it is being actively improved. I just hope this is but one release in a series of future Blogger improvements...

Anyway what do I want for free, my money back? ;)
</vent>

No comments: