Friday, November 24, 2006

bLaugh Windows Live Writer Plugin v1.0.0.1 Released (Web Proxy Release)

The bLaugh WLW Plugin has been updated and released to better support web proxies.

The very cool XML-RPC.Net library already exposed a Proxy setting, so all I needed to do was get the configured Windows Liver Writer Proxy.

Flickr4Writer led the way with Tim showing how he's supporting web proxies.

The magic is in "WindowsLive.Writer.Api.PluginHttpRequest.GetWriterProxy()" function which returns a System.Net.WebProxy object. That can then be passed through to supporting libraries (like FlickrNet, XML-RPC.Net, etc).

FYI, I'm now moving onto updating my other web accessing WLW Plugins (Related Post and Picture Post) with web proxy support too...

Related Past Post XRef:
bLaugh Windows Live Writer Plugin v1.0.0.0 Released
WLW bLaugh Plugin Preview
bLaugh WLW Plugin?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your tool. I just went through a serious problem with my Compaq laptop and now I need to monitor the temp.

I have just one minor gripe. I can't read the black number over the dark green background. I either need the foreground to be white or the background to be a lighter green. My gamma might be weird.

Thanks.