Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Find those WEP/WPA keys stored on your PC with WirelessKeyView and Six Other Free Tech Tools...

Kent J. Chen's WebLog - 7 Free Geek Tools

"Stole from PCWorld.ca's one of latest article.  Check it out.  The Internet Connectivity Evaluation Tool from Microsoft and NirSoft's free WirelessKeyView are quite interesting.

...

WirelessKeyView is a free tool from NirSoft, that reveals all the WEP/WPA keys stored on the computer and save them to text/html/xml file.  It should be quite handy for people like me who often brings my laptop to various places.

"

Oh yeah, I'll be able to use that... (In my "Tech Support for My Daughter" biz  ;)

The other tools mentioned in the PC World article are the (Tech) World Famous SysInternals tools and the command line FSUtil utility...

No comments: