Friday, August 07, 2009

Six years just seemed to fly by… It’s my Sixth Year Blog-aversary!

Has it really been six years? [OMG, it’s ONLY been six years?  ;]

Yep, looks that way, it seems that today is my six year blog-aversary. Wow

In the past years I’ve used this annual blog-aversary post to go on and on about “stuff.” Things I learned in the past year, visit info, why I blog, etc, etc, yada, yada…

This year? I’m just going to keep it short and simple…

THANK YOU

 

There, that wasn’t so bad now was it?  If you really want all the “stuff” check out my past posts below. ;) 

 

Related Past Post XRef:
“One Million…” visits… Thanks!
Five Year Blog-aversary, and 500K+ Visit Milestone
Four Year Blog-aversary
Three Year Blog-aversary...
Two Years and Counting...

2 comments:

Brian Keller said...

Congratulations, Greg! Keep up the great flow of content.

Arjan Zuidhof said...

thank *you* for providing us all with a wealth of tools, pointers and overall nice blog posts. Here's wishing you all the best for another round of 6 years!