Friday, February 04, 2011

AzureSamples.com - SilverLight based Azure sample browser

.David Pallmann's Technology Blog - Announcing AzureSamples.com

"AzureSamples.com is a new web site designed to help you discover Windows Azure samples more readily. Finding samples for Azure has been challenging in the past: there are only a handful of samples in the Windows Azure SDK and the lion’s share of samples are dispersed out on the web, posted by various Microsoft groups and community members. There hasn’t been one place to go to for samples—until now. With AzureSamples.com you can easily find samples in a streamlined way.

Using AzureSamples.com is simple. The site is organized by programming language: C#, VB.NET, Java, PHP, and Everything Else.  ..."

AzureSamples

SNAGHTML7ae7f2fb

This seems to be an interesting means of browsing Azure samples. Being who I am though (i.e. addicted to Feeds), I wish there was a feed I could subscription to for new submissions. Also I wish I could pivot on Category as well as the current languages. I.e. see all the languages that have a SQL Azure OData samples, etc, etc. Darn users are just never happy!  LOL

No comments: