Nice, isn't it? Cleaner, simpler, better looking and more modern.
If you have any suggestions for further improvements I'd be glad to hear them.
With SSMS tools Pack 2.7 the licensing is finally where it should be.
It is now based on the activate/deactivate model.
This way you can move a license from machine to machine with simple deactivation on one and
reactivation on another machine. Much better, no?
Because of very good feedback I have added an option for 6 machines and lowered the 4 machines option to 3 machines.
This should make it much simpler for you to choose the right option for yourself.
Version 2.5.3 was already extremely stable and 2.7 continues with that tradition.
Because of that I could fully focus on features and why 3.0 will rock even more that 2.7! ;)
In version 2.7 I have addressed quite a few improvements you were requesting for a while now.
- SQL History ...
- SQL Snippets ...
- Run script on multiple databases ...
- Search through grid results ...
- CRUD generator ...
SSMS Tools Pack is a Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) add-in.
It can be used with SSMS versions 2005, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012.
Licensing only applies to SSMS 2012 and higher versions.
For previous SSMS versions the SSMS Tools Pack is still FREE.
- SQL History Keeps your query history safe in local files or database.
- Execution Plan Analyzer Analyzes the execution plan and suggests possible improvements.
- SQL Snippets Keep your favorite statements accessible with a shortcut of your choice.
- Window Connection Coloring Color the query windows based on the server name or a regex.
- Format SQL Uppercase, lowercase and propercase your SQL scripts.
- Search Dataase, Table or View data Search through your data in a database or table/view.
- Run script on multiple targets Run a single script on multiple databases on the same server.
- New query template Modifies New Query windows with a template of your choice.
- Copy execution plan to clipboard/file Copy one or all execution plans to the clipboard or to a file.
- Search Results in Grid Mode Search through your query's results sets.
- Insert statement generator Generate insert statement for a table, view or the whole database.
- Regions and Debug sections Add regions and/or debug sectios to your code.
- Run custom scripts from Object Explorer Run custom scripts from a chosen node in Object Explorer.
- CRUD stored procedure generation Quickly generate CRUD stored procedures for the whole database or a single table.
Lots of cool things and if you're not yet on the latest and greatest SSMS, the price is hard to beat. Heck even if you are on the latest and greatest it's a pretty good price... :)