Thursday, September 02, 2004

Copernic Desktop Search - The Search Engine for Your PC

Copernic Desktop Search - The Search Engine for Your PC

"Easily search your entire hard drive in less than a second to pinpoint the right file, e-mail, music or pictures.
CDS brings the power of a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use search engine right to your PC and allows you instantly to search files, e-mails, and email attachments stored anywhere on your PC hard drive. It executes sub-second searching of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files, Acrobat PDFs, and all popular music, picture and video formats. CDS also searches your browser history, favorites, and contacts."

Seems like I'm into indexing and search tools recently...

I am giving this a try. I find myself searching my local drive too often, so we'll see if this helps.

Nice interface... and the price is just right (Free).

(via theofficeweblog)

No comments: