Thursday, September 02, 2004

Dan Grigsby - Bloglines Internet Explorer context menu

Dan Grigsby - Bloglines Internet Explorer context menu

"...an Internet Explorer extension to allow you use Internet Explorer's right-click/context menu to:
Add blogs to your Bloglines account.
Search Bloglines for references to a page or link.
Search Bloglines for text selected with the mouse."

Another cool utility from Dan Grigsby...

Makes adding feeds to your Bloglines (my favorite web RSS aggregator) list a little easier. Much easier that the stupid way I was doing it before...
(No, I will not share the steps I was using before... to ashamed ;)


One note to self... click through the RSS link, THEN right click "Bloglines: Subscribe". Just right clicking-Subscribe on the RSS link isn't enough... If I think about it, that makes sense, but I hate thinking...

:|

No comments: