Thursday, September 02, 2004

GRR... I just can't GIVE them away fast enough!

Instead of two invites left I now have 6 to hand out

MAN I just can't give them away fast enough!

So if there is anyone left who wants one, or you know of someone who wants one, or someone who knows someone who knows someone...

Free & clear, no BS, etc, etc.

Email me at gduncan411 > at <>at] gmail or leave a comment...

(Can you tell I like playing the email address obfuscation game? :)

Update #1 9/3/2004 7:49 AM PDT:
Five left.

And a funny moment.

The number of GMail invites available to give out and the link to do it used to be on the left. In a very clear and obvious place. Well when the first request for an invite from this batch came in I went to GMail... And the link was gone!

"Crap" I thought. Google took them away!...

I was about to reply to the request, giving them the bad news, when I decided to check GMail one last time.

Guess what? Google re-org'ed the page a little... The available invites and link is now in the header above the email list in the Inbox. You have to look for it... No longer really obvious (like it was before).

sigh. I love beta's :

Update #2 9/3/2004 8:36 AM PDT:
Four left...

Update #3 9/3/2004 3:54 AM PDT:
Three left...

HOTMAIL users, please make sure to check your junk mail folder... The invites might end up there. [No comment]

Update #4 10/4/2004 6:34 AM PDT:
All gone.

10 comments:

Corey Haines said...

Where do you keep getting these? Do they just send them to you?

Greg said...

Yep, they just keep giving them to me to give away.

No secret method... Just seems the more I give out the more I get to give. No facts behind that, just a feeling.

Anonymous said...

yo yo can u send one my way luke_osu@hotmail.com

THX

Greg said...

Invite on the way...

Corey Haines said...

Cool. I see now. I didn't realize that I had any. I guess it is time to start inviting my own people. :)

Anonymous said...

Can i get one of them? :)

vitogs at hotmail.com

Greg said...

I'm getting a delivery failure when emailing to vitogs@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

please help me out with an invitation. i have been looking for ever on the damn web. blake467@aol.com

Unknown said...

Please Give me Two Invitations For me & My Brother
Thanks

Greg said...

Sorry, they've all been given out (for now).