Tuesday, December 28, 2004

GMail Invites

I have 4 Gmail invites for anyone who wants one...

Please email my hotmail account (the address is at the top right of my blog). Please give me a first and last name (or initials) and an email address where I can send the invite too...

First come first served

Thanks.

Update #1 12/29/2004 @ 6:34 AM PDT:

Three left

Update #2 12/29/2004 @ 6:55 AM PDT:

Two left...

Update #3 12/30/2004 @ 4:00 PM PDT:

Three left...

(Looks like I got more invites to give out last night... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you send me Gmail invite ?


please ?

dvoracek@atlas.cz

Greg said...

Invite on the way...


Again I suggest invite requests be emailed to my hotmail or gmail account (which has the same address, gduncan411, as my hotmail address).

Posting email addresses here, even in comments, is an open invite to spam address scrappers...

Thanks.

Greg said...

Thank you...