Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Start a movement! Donate all your Google AdSense Revenue to Earthquake Relief

ComputerZen.com - Scott Hanselman's Weblog - Start a movement! Donate all your Google AdSense Revenue to Earthquake Relief

Greg Hughes and I were talking about this idea. The power of blogging isn't citizen journalism, it's the power to start a movement.

Nick Bradbury is donating his profits to the Red Cross. Kudos Nick. Let's ALL take our passive Google Adsense Revenue for the year and donate it directly to earthquake relief. Mine so far is US$287.53 since I started ads in June. I'm sure hundreds of thousands, even millions could be raised quickly in this manner.

To that end, let's pressure Google into allowing us to automatically donate our revenue from their side! Spread the word and trackback this link.


I'm in. I've not made much from my Adsense (i.e. not enough for Google to even cut me a check), but what I've made I would donate if Google were to give me a way...

(via Geek Noise - Start a movement! Donate all your Google AdSense Revenue to Earthquake Relief

No comments: