Wednesday, February 23, 2005

RSS Popper: Free RSS Aggregator for Outlook

RSS Popper: Home - RSS aggregator for Outlook

"RSS Popper is a news aggregator add-in for Outlook. News items delivered directly to Outlook as e-mails. No need to use a separate program for reading RSS anymore. All RSS/RDF/Atom formats are supported.

Just download, install, set you favorite news feeds, and you're ready to go."


Very cool! Just the kind of thing (i.e. Free and integrated with Outlook) for internal RSS usage. I think RSS is a perfect fit for many information needs at my place.

I've been wanting to push for internal RSS usage (for reports, our SharePoint portal, etc, etc), but could not justify buying anything nor asking our end users to run another app. And I've been too busy to write my own...

This looks like what I've been waiting for.

Now to download and play with this and then being creating feeds for people... Life is good. (I just wish I had one :)

(via Larkware - The Daily Grind 565)

No comments: