Thursday, March 03, 2005

LA Firefighters Rescue Dangling Window Washers [i.e. You think your job sucks?]

NBC 4 - News - LA Firefighters Rescue Dangling Window Washers

"LA firefighters rescued two window washers who dangled against a building in the 300 block of West Sixth Street Thursday morning.

Images: Window Washers Rescue

The workers' scaffolding broke, but both men were wearing harnesses.

Firefighters broke a window on the 10th floor of the building to get to the workers.

The men hung from their safety straps for about an hour before they were pulled in through the window."


I was watching this rescue on TV this morning. And I thought my job sucked sometimes [err... I mean... um... "is less than perfect"... yeah... that].

I guess it could always be worse.

[Jokes about "given enough rope", "feeling of being left hanging", etc, etc, deleted]

No comments: