Friday, May 27, 2005

Outlook Calendar Views Add-in

Download details: Outlook Calendar Views Add-in

"The Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Calendar Views Add-in makes it easy for you to view your Outlook Calendar appointments through a filter that is based on Outlook labels and categories. For example, you can create a view that shows you only the appointments on your calendar that are labeled Must Attend, or are categorized as Important."

I'm in one of those phases where I don't have to do many meetings (thank god) but I'm sure that will change before long (sigh).

This might come in handy then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This tool is so cool. I can now quickly find the meetings I want to attend Vs. those that I can pass. This tools makes it so easy to find stuff in my too busy calendar.

Greg said...

Very cool... Now I'm going to have to actually install this sooner than later.

Glad it worked out for you...