Tuesday, July 05, 2005

.NET SDK for Artificial Intelligence

Artificial Mind : .NET SDK for Artificial Intelligence

"ArtificialMind is a free Artificial Intelligence platform (SDK) that provides the following services: Search Algorithms for problem solving, Genetic Algorithms and Artificial Neural Networks.

Genetic Algorithms
ArtificialMind Genetic Algorithms is .NET, class library that provides API for use of Genetic Algorithms in .NET applications. ..."


I've always digged the idea of AI. Mostly cause I want a DWIM OS that Does What I Mean, not what I do... That and smarter Bots in Battlefield ;)
(BTW, the BF2 bots are much smarter, but playing co-op is kind of a pain... I just want to play BF2 with bots on a big map with my son... [i.e. minus the smack-tards on the public servers]. Maybe the Mod Dev Kit will help me create my own co-op mod? We'll see...)

This is a free .Net AI SDK that " ... is a free artificial intelligence software platform for .NET that includes search algorithms for problem solving, genetic algorithms, and artificial neural networks. Use ArtificialMind to quickly build artificial intelligence into your own applications."

Now only if I could build some intelligence into ... (err.. um.. backspace, backspace, backspace, DEL DEL DEL)

:|

No comments: