Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New BBC Show from the Producer of The Office, The I.T Crowd

channel4.com - The I.T Crowd

"The high-rise towers of Renham Industries are full of go-getters, success stories, and winners... apart from in the basement. While their beautiful colleagues work upstairs in fantastic surroundings, the I.T. department - Jen, Roy and Moss - lurk below ground, scorned by their co-workers as geeky losers.

Starring Chris O´Dowd, Richard Ayoade and Katherine Parkinson, with special appearances by Chris Morris, The I.T. Crowd is the new sitcom from Graham Linehan (Father Ted, Black Books) and producer Ash Atalla (The Office).

The I.T. Crowd begins 3 Feb 9.30pm on Channel 4 but you can watch the WORLD PREMIERE right here on channel4.com from Jan 27 - one week before transmission!
"

LOL. Nice... I'll be watching this. :)

(via Scott Kuhl - The IT Crowd )

No comments: