Friday, May 12, 2006

AmazonCommerceService.NET - Free C# 2 Library to Access Amazon

Amazon Web Services Blog - AmazonCommerceService.NET - Free .NET Library for ECS Access

"Ed Quinn dropped me a note with information about his newest creation, AmazonCommerceService.NET.

AmazonCommerceService.NET is a set of .NET classes. It creates REST requests for ECS and then queues them up, dispatching them to Amazon at the rate of 1 request per second per the license agreement. The results are delivered asychronously as they arrive, using a delegate. Batched requests are supported.


All source code is included (C# and .NET 2.0), as is a sample web site built using the library. ..."

Nice

Added to my "when I get off my butt and start working on my ’My Bookshelf’ project I might need this" list... ;)

No comments: