Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Free Vista Business or Office 2007 Professional for Watching Webcasts (for US only... sorry)

Dan Wahlin's WebLog - Free Copies of Vista Business and Office 2007 Professional for Watching Webcasts

"I just came across Microsoft's new http://www.powertogether.com Website and it looks like there's some great free stuff available in exchange for getting educated on Vista and Office 2007.  If you watch 3 Webcasts you can get a free copy of Vista Business edition or Office 2007 Professional (depending upon which 3 Webcasts you watch).  Here's part of the fine print about getting the freebies:

"To be eligible to receive Windows Vista Business, you must register at www.powertogether.com and participate in at least three (3) qualifying Webcasts and/or virtual lab sessions within 30 days of registration. To be eligible to receive Microsoft Office Professional 2007, you must register at www.powertogether.com and participate in at least three (3) qualifying web casts and/or virtual lab sessions within 30 days of registration."

Not a bad deal at all from what I've seen.  Read more about it at the Website.  ..."

I'm a huge sucker for free stuff...

But I'm having a big problem registering. I can't seem to get past the registration process...

Either I get a "session timed out" right after selecting a gift (which is not the real error as I JUST logged in 2 seconds before as I clicked on the Register button) or a "system error" after entering my name and address... Probably system load issues.

I'll give it a try later today...

One thing to note is that this offer is only valid for the US...

No comments: