Thursday, December 14, 2006

"VMware to Microsoft Virtual Machine Conversions with VMDK2VHD"

Dugie's Pensieve - VMware to Microsoft Virtual Machine Conversions with VMDK2VHD

"I've just come across an awesome little tool called VMDK2VHD.  VMDK2VHD converts VMware virtual hard disks (VMDK) into Microsoft VHDs.  The download contains 3 files total 112K - you just run the VMDK2VHD.EXE    ...nice!

Anyway I've run through a conversion and it worked a treat.  I used the 'Dugie-thumb-in-the-air' guide below: ..."

Nice.

I have a couple VMWare VMDK's that I'd love to convert over to VHD's. I'll have to give this a try next week...

Check out the vmToolkit blogs for some tips and tricks on using this utility.

(via ActiveWin - VMware to Microsoft Virtual Machine Conversions with VMDK2VHD)

No comments: