Friday, December 15, 2006

Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005 Service Pack 1 Downloads

Visual Studio® 2005 Team Suite SP1

Visual Studio® 2005 Team Foundation Server SP1

Visual Studio® 2005 Express Editions SP1

There's no specific VS 2005 Standard or Professional SP1, so I assume you should use the Team Suite version? I've read the Team Suite SP1 page a couple times and it's not really clear. All I have is Team Suite so I can't confirm this myself.

[Update: Nick commented that Rob Caron has confirmed that the Team Suite download DOES apply to Standard, Profession and Team Edition installs]

Also if you're using VS2005 on Vista, check out the installation instructions (it has to be run elevated, can take a while, etc)...

Related Past Post XRef:
VS2005 SP1 RTM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From what I've read on Rob Caron's blog post about the SP1, the Team suite version is also for standard and pro. versions of VS.

Greg said...

Thanks Nick!