Monday, February 12, 2007

32Feet.Net v2.1 Released

32feet.NET - v2.1 Released

"Version 2.1 of the library is now released and available in the Files section of this website. Thanks to all who have provided feedback on the v2.0 release and help to improve the performance, reliability and compatibility of v2.1. ..."

32feet.NET v2.1 (Download)

"The v2.1 release contains numerous bug fixes and code improvements. This release supports Windows Mobile 5.0 AKU 3 devices. Also adds additional sample code and improved documentation. ..."

I still want to check this out...

But since Santa didn't bring me a SmartPhone or such, I've lowered the priority on my mobile thread (he said that since Crossbow/WM6 was coming out I should wait for one of those devices... sigh...  ;)

Related Past Post XRef:
32Feet.NET - Bluetooth, Infrared (IrDA) and more from .NET...

No comments: