Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Good Bye Old Blogger...

phydeaux3 - Blogger with Header Image Uploading - and See Ya Old Blogger

"Over the past few weeks, Blogger appears to be completing the migration to New Blogger. All blogs that didn't get migrated previously have been moved over under cover of night and are now on the New Blogger platform. Meaning there is no Old / New Blogger anymore. It's just Blogger now. Users who weren't around to migrate their blogs are given the chance to "claim" their blogs via their Old Blogger account, so a google account can then be associated with their blogs.

..."

With no announcement or fanfare, there's now only one Blogger in town. Old Blogger is gone and it appears all blogs have been migrated...

I've been pretty happy with the New Blogger, and my only beef is that I'd wish they'd fix the "remember me" logon option... (And if that little thing is my only major beef, then I must be pretty happy with it ;)

No comments: