Saturday, May 19, 2007

LA Bloggers Live!

leahpeah - 1 of 2 New Projects

"I decided to start two new projects. Why? Because I’m me. This one is called LA Bloggers Live! and if you live in the Los Angeles area, you can come and listen to your favorite bloggers reading their own words. I know, right? Awesome. And if you are a blogger in the Los Angeles area or visiting the LA area, you are invited to come and read, also!

Sign up at the website.

..." [Post leached almost in full]

My wife says I need to try to be a little more social and get out of the house more. I don't know why... Is it bad that sometimes I don't leave the house for 10-14+ days in a stretch? I'm like our cat's... an inside human...  ;)

Well... um... yeah... right...

Anyway, when I saw Leah's post about her new project, LA Bloggers Live!, I thought I might be able to kill a couple birds with one stone. Blogging, socializing AND leaving the house! What a deal... LOL

The only problem is that I don't know if I'll have the "want to" when the day comes around. Still every journey begins with a first step...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is intriguing. As an L.A. blogger as well, it could be fun. But I don't think they'll want me to read any of my posts. Reading code aloud would befuddle everyone.

Greg said...

LOL. I totally know what you mean...

I was thinking the same thing, that as mostly a reblogger/linker/etc, what would I read?

leahpeah said...

you'd read your secret journal that no one knows you have, of course. the one where you talk about your deepest secrets....or the grocery list. it's all in the delivery.
(thanks for linking, greg.)